Powerful and flexible Simulation Management
What would it mean to you if:
- All your process engineers could perform virtual prototyping and assessment before running experiments in your fab?
- Process engineers could do process calculations (TCAD simulations, cost assessments, etc.) at the push of a button?
XperiSim’s generic simulation and calculation interface achieves exactly that. It manages models for multiple simulators /calculators that can be adapted by experts for company wide use. That frees up the experts time to do more sophisticated setups and allows all engineers, without prior experience, to run all kinds of flow based calculations (device structure generation, costs, etc.) themselves. XperiSim builds the necessary input without requiring any programming or intimate calculator engine knowledge.
Download product flyer
Expedite your Simulation:
- Manage all data for mask sets, simulation, emulation, and calculation models and tools with sophisticated support of model inheritance
- Start and control simulation and calculation from the same environment without media breaks in the design flow
- Apply virtual prototyping via an open interface to diverse simulation, calculation and visualization software without manual programming
- Access all results from any client (results are managed in the context of the flow)
- Historicize results in the underlying document management system
- Enable the comparison of simulation and real results (with XperiLink)